Approval map disappears on Editing eProcurement Requisitions
(Doc ID 1491036.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Approval/Workflow map disappears on Save and Submit and Manage Requisition > View Approval page after applying 9.1 MP9 (SCM 9.1 bundle # 18)
1. AWE is enabled for requisition with two stages/steps
2. Purchasing Definition Req Change option page has Change Tracking set as A and Change Template: STANDARD
3. Commitment Control is enabled
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create an eProcurement Requisition as an end user and click Save and Submit
2. Log in as First Approver and Approve the Requisition
3.Log in as Second Approver and Click on Edit Requisition Button
4. Click to Budget Check the Requisition
5.Click Save and Submit again. Notice that the APPROVERS have disappeared. Just the routing names remain
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document