ECM: Payment Dispatch (PMT_DISPATCH) does not send emails when it finds an invalid e-mail address
(Doc ID 1492100.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Dispatch (PMT_DISPATCH) is not sending e-mails when it encounters an invalid e-mail address.
Once the process finds the first invalid e-mail address, it stops the processing and does not notify the remaining Vendors.
1. Setup an External Account with Payment Method = ACH to settle by Financial Gateway
2. Setup 3 different Vendors for Financial Gateway e-mail advice -- two Vendors with good e-mails addresses and one with an invalid one
(for example, FINAP User3@ap6023 fems.us.oracle.xyz -- Note it has 2 spaces in the email)
3. Create Pay Cycle and set to Email Payment Advices
4. Create 3 Vouchers, one to each Vendor
5. Pay the Voucher through the Pay Cycle
6. Dispatch the payments through Financial Gateway
7. None of the 3 Vendors will be notified of the payment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document