Last updated on JULY 13, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
*** Checked for currency on 29-Aug-2014 ***
On : 9.1 version, Time Administration
Time Admin is not generating payable time offsets when changes are made to time following a reversal/generate and the payable status is either CL or RP.
Time Admin should be generating offsetting rows if changes have been made to the reported time following a reversal/generate and the time generated time is loaded to payroll and payable status is CL or rejected and payable status is RP. This is not happening in their environment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create payable time to load to payroll
2. Set pay system to not use labor distribution or dilution.
3. Payable time was generated based on schedule hours trc
4. Load time to payroll and confirm payroll
5. Do a reversal/adjustment specifying reverse and generate new time
6. load newly generated time to off cycle check and confirm
7. now enter leave without pay on the timesheet for one of the scheduled
8. the LWOP trc has a rule that replaces DOCKP
9. run time admin expecting an offset for the paid generated scheduled hours
and a new payable time row of DOCKP but no offset and no new payable time
Due to this issue, changes made that should impact payable time are not being made and could result in employee being underpaid or overpaid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms