Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Primary Email entered in Candidate Gateway Careers should appear as Preferred Email in Manage Applicant page and at the backend record whereas the Primary Email entered in Candidate Gateway does not appear as Preferred Email in Manage Applicant page and at the backend record.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login as applicant.
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Candidate Gateway.
3. Enter Primary and Alternate email id in My Profile page.
4. Now delete the primary email and save the change
5. Now check that the alternate email have been shown as primary.
6. Check backend, the primary email flag does not says Y.
7. Now Login as recruiter.
8. Navigate to Main Menu > Recruiting > Find Applicant
9. Check the contact data of the applicant.
10. The email entered does not have preferred flag set.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms