When Internal Applicant Applies for Another Job, Prior Working Experience on Previous Job Application Does not Display.
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Candidate Gateway - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When internal applicant applies for a job, the prior working experience from a previous job application does NOT display. The prior work experience from a previous application for external applicant does display. We expect to see the same behavior for both types of applicants.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Self Service > Recruiting Activities > Careers.
2. Select and apply for one of the jobs in the list.
3. Under Education and Work Experience, add Work Experience and submit the Job.
4. Now come back to the Careers home and apply for another job.
5. Check the Work Experience, under Education and Work Experience. It is not displayed.
6. Repeat the same steps for external applicant.
7. When applying for second job, the work experience from the first one is picked up.
See document for replication steps in 9.2.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms