Interunit Receivable and Interunit Payable Accounting Lines for InterUnit Express Issues Are Created with a Difference of 0.01
(Doc ID 1495477.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Cost Management - Version 8.4 SP2 and later
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Manufacturing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This Knowledge Document applies also to Cost Management release 9.1 only.
***Checked for relevance on 17-Dec-2012***
Interunit Receivable and Interunit Payable Accounting Lines for InterUnit Express Issues are created with a difference of 0.01.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
- Setup Interunit Method as 'Direct'.
- Setup the Interunit Template.
- Assign the Interunit Template to the sending GL BU.
- Setup Accounting Rule for Transaction Group 036 at the Sending INV BU.
- Setup Accounting Rule for Transaction Group 036 at the receiving GL BU.
- Review Inventory definition of Sending Inventory BU, it point to GL US001
- Create a new Item with using an Average Cost Profile.
- Putaway the Item with Unit Cost = 6.68499500.
- Create a Material Stock Request the type of Internal and set the 'Override GL' field to US005. Select your new the Item and add a quantity of '1'.
- Click on 'Detail Override /Exceptions'. Click on 'ChartFields Overrides'. Select an Account and Department.
- Click on the 'Estimate Transfer Price'.
- Click on 'Save' and run the 'Depletion' process.
- Run the 'Cost Accounting' Process.
- Review the created Accounting lines for the transaction. You will see that Interunit Receivable and Interunit Payable entries for the Interunit Expense Issue are created with a difference of USD 0.01.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document