ETL91:When an Employee is Rehired TLX01770 Exception Created For Time Already Reported And Paid
(Doc ID 1495574.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Exceptions
Tlx01770 exception created for time already reported and paid.
We had an employee terminate 08/22/2009. They were rehired on May 29 2012. Exception tlx01770 is being created for transactions between 08/17/2009 and 08/21/2009 even though that time was reported and paid back in 2009.
The exceptions can expected to generate from the date the ECD was set to prior to running TA and the TA should not go back to 8/17/2009 to reprocess the employees time and create exceptions.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Terminate an employee on 8/22/2009
2. rehire back in 2012. The ecd for the employee still remain on 8/22/2009.
3. setup an exception for tlx01770 reprocessing prior period.
4. enter time for employee in 2012, with a new time period.
5. run TA
6. The employee get processed from 8/17/2009 and generate exceptions for all the days prior to current period in 2012.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document