Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2012
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Any user that is using accessibility features ("Use Standard Layout Mode" or "Use Accessible Layout Mode" in My Personalizations) will get an XML page when trying to upload a new attachment.
The user may also get an error in the form:
"The XML page cannot be displayed." for IE
"XML Parsing Error: undefined entity" in Firefox
Two replication scenarios have been found until now:
1. Log into the application with an user that has Accessibility Features turned ON.
2. Navigate to General Ledger -> Journals -> Journal Entry -> Create/Update Journal Entry.
3. Edit a Journal Entry.
4. Click on the Attachments link, and try to add an attachment.
5. XML error received.
1. Open Careers site. make sure you are logged in with a user that uses accessibility features.
2. Log into the Careers component.
3. Try to apply for a position.
4. Upload simple text file for resume.
5. XML displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms