OPR_DEF_TBL_PM.PO_APPROVAL_AUTH (180,104) PO_PNLS_WRK_VIEW_APPR.FieldFormula Error in Purchase Order Inquiry Page when viewing PO in Pending Approval Status
(Doc ID 1499727.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a user tries to display a Purchase Order (PO) which is in Pending Approval status and the approver is the user displaying the Purchase Order Inquiry page, the following error is received:
Field does not exist -- OPR_DEF_TBL_PM.PO_APPROVAL_AUTH (180,104)
PO_PNLS_WRK_VIEW_APPR.FieldFormula Name:ViewAppr_init PCP:1297 Statement:21
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) First enable Approval Framework for PO Business Unit.
2) As User1, create a new PO.
3) The PO should be automatically submitted into the workflow when the page is saved (status = Pend Appr). If not, then submit the PO for approval.
4) Now log in as User2, and navigate to the PO inquiry.
5) Select the PO just submitted by User1, and the above error occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document