EEX9.1: Encumbrance is Not Liquidated when Travel Authorization is Associated With an Expense Report
(Doc ID 1500067.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Expense Report with Travel Authorization applied to it is not getting budget check as the encumbrance is not getting liquidated.
1) Create and submit a travel authorization.
2) Budget check and approve the travel authorization.
3) Create an expense report and enter a line and make changes to chartfields as required.
4) Associate the travel authorization with expense report using More Options - Associate Travel Authorization feature.
Note - Travel Authorization is associated after creating at least one expense line.
5) Submit the expense report.
6) Budget check the expense report.
Expense report should be budget checked with valid budget by liquidating the encumbrance .
Following budget check exception occurs:
Exceeds Budget Tolerance
Please see replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!