Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user inserts a new Row with a future effective dated into a Template in Template Base Hire, fields carried forward and subsequently updated with the new value are not saved.
Steps to Replicate
1. Create a Template (e.g. CORE_TEMP) with Today effective date.
2. Change the title for page 1 (e.g. Personal Data) and add sections to the page 1.
3. Save the template
4. For the template just created( e.g. CORE_TEMP), add a new effective date in the future (e.g. 04/15/2013))
5. Add page 2, change the title (e.g. Job Data) and add sections to page 2.
6. Save the template new effective date (e.g 04/15/2013).
7. Click Correct History and select the template with the future effective date (e.g. 04/15/2013)
8. Go to the Page tab, click on Change Title for page 1 and change the page 1 title (e.g. Personal Information). Click OK.
9. Back on the Page tab, the page title does not get updated in the Page tab.
9.Click on the Change Title for page 2.
Called from:HR_TBH_COMPONENT.TmplCreation.OnExecute Name:HandleEvent Statement:85
Called from:HR_TBH_CREATION.GBL.DERIVED_TAB.DETAILS_PB.FieldChange Statement:1
The specified row number is invalid for the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a row within a scroll.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
Problem also occurs using the Template Based Hire > Copy Template.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms