Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleBooks describes the process as below but step 6 is missing. This step used to be available, but at some point it has no longer become available.
Delegator Delegates Approval Authority
A delegator follows these steps to delegate approval authority:
1. Navigate to the Manage Delegation component (Self Service, Manage Delegation).
2. Click the Create Delegation Request link.Delegators who have multiple jobs will have to indicate the job for which they are delegating approvals.
3. Enter From Date and To Date for the delegation request, then click the Next button.
4. Select the transactions to be delegated (job opening approval, job offer approval, or both), then click the Next button.
5. Select a proxy.
6. Select the Notify Delegator check box, then click Submit.
7. Click OK.
The system generates a notification to the selected proxy.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms