EAP: Payment Posting generates Rounding Suspense Accounting (RSA) entries instead of Realized Gain/Loss (DB2 Database Specific)
(Doc ID 1502007.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posing is creating a RSA entry instead of RXL/RXG entry.
This issue is DB2 specific.
1) Create a Voucher for a Business Unit with Base Currency EUR. Transaction Currency on the Voucher is GBP
2) The Payment Currency on the Voucher is EUR
3) Post the Voucher
4) Change the Market Rate between GBP and EUR
5) Create Payment with Payment Date such that the new market rate is used
6) Post the Payment
7) Rounding Suspense Accounting entry is generated instead of Realized Gain/Loss entry for Primary Ledger
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document