Last updated on SEPTEMBER 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Payment Posing is createing a RSA entry instead of RXL/RXG entry.
This issue is DB2 specific.
1) Create a Voucher for a Business Unit with Base Currency EUR. Transaction Currency on the Voucher is GBP
2) The Payment Currency on the Voucher is EUR
3) Post the Voucher
4) Change the Market Rate between GBP and EUR
5) Create Payment with Payment Date such that the new market rate is used
6) Post the Payment
7) Rounding Suspense Accounting entry is generated instead of Realized Gain/Loss entry for Primary Ledger
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms