Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Manager and Employee, can add items to Establish Criteria Section in an ePerformance document after the Establish Criteria has been completed
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Create a new ePerformance Template Definition (Set UP HRMS> Product Related>ePerformance> Document Structure>Template Definition
2. Log in as a Manager and using this Template Create a document for an Employee
3. Go to Establish Criteria - DO NOT ADD ANY ITEMS
4. Employee Logs in and selects the document, DOES NOT ADD ANY ITEMS, sets the document Establish Criteria section to Complete
5. Employee clicks the View link to view the Establish Criteria section and is able to Add Items even though the Establish Criteria Section is set to Completed.
6. Manager go to the document in MSS and can also add Criteria to the Completed Establish Criteria Section
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms