EAP: Voucher Posting creates incorrect Withholding entries for Sales Tax Vouchers with Multiple Lines/Distributions (DB2 Specific)
(Doc ID 1504316.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting creates incorrect WTH entries for multi-lines/multi Distribution lines Vouchers with Sales Tax. The sum of the Accrual Withholding Entry amounts is not equal to Voucher Withholding schedule amount.
This issue is specific to a DB2 environment.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options > Payables (link).
2. Set Posting Method as 'Detail Offset Method'.
3. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Withholding > Withholding Entities.
4. Apply Withholding at Voucher Posting and check the boxes for 'Apply Net' and 'Apply Sales Tax' on the Withholding Entity > Withholding Options page.
5. Create a multi Invoice Line/Distribution Line Voucher with Sales Tax and TDS withholding.
6. Run Voucher Posting.
7. Review the Accounting entries.
8. Sum of Accrual Withholding Entry amounts is not equal to Voucher Withholding schedule amount.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document