Last updated on APRIL 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sales/Use Tax Applicability (PO_LINE_SHIP.SUT_APPLICABILITY) incorrectly changed to 'Exempt' after navigate out of the PO Header Page by pressing OK.
While creating a PO, if the buyer goes to the header details page after they have changed the Tax Applicability value but before they have saved the PO, the Tax Applicability will flip back to its original status. The Buyer doesn't have to change any values on the header details page, all they need to do is exit the page by clicking on the OK button.
This behavior occurs regardless of whether the PO line is for an item from the catalog or is an item description that is directly entered onto the PO by the buyer.
1. Navigate to Purchasing->Purchase Orders->Add/Update POs and add a new value for BU US001. Give the details as below:
2. Navigate to Tax details as shown below:
3. On Tax details, change from Exempt to Sales/Use Tax Applicable:
4. Go to main page, and click on Header Details. Once on Header Details, click OK to go back:
5. Then go back to Tax Page, and the Tax Applicability is changed to Item is Exempt:
Note if return from the Header Details by pressing Cancel in stand of OK the Tax Applicability is not changed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms