Duplicate Rows into the PS_STAGED_COST_INV Table when Running the 'Load Staged Items' Process (INPSSTGE) for 2 Business Units and Processing InterUnit Transfer Receipts
(Doc ID 1504818.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running the 'Load Staged Items' process (INPSSTGE) (navigation: SCM Integrations, Process Transactions, Items, Item Loader) for 2 Business Units at the same time and processing InterUnit Transfer Receipts creates duplicate rows into the PS_STAGED_COST_INV table for the first Business Unit but using the Staging ID of the second Business Unit. This can leads to the process failing with the following error:
Steps to replicate the issue:
- Create and deplete an InterUnit Transfer between Business Units US010 and US011.
- Create and deplete an InterUnit Transfer between Business Units US011 and US010.
- Receive both InterUnit Transfers.
- Run the INPSSTGE process for both Business Units US010 and US011.
> Staging ID 1 is created in BU US010.
> Staging ID 2 is created in BU US011.
> One row is added into the PS_STAGED_COST_INV table for Business Unit US011.
> Two rows are added into the PS_STAGED_COST_INV table for Business Unit US010, both for the right Receipt but one row has Staging ID 1 and the other Staging ID 2.
- Once the Receipt in Business Unit US010 is putaway, the row in the PS_STAGED_COST_INV table for Business Unit US010 and Staging ID 2 is not deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document