Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The code that prevent users from updating business titles (which are controlled by position) is incorrectly making the business title field display only.
The business title should be grayed out based on Effective date and effective sequence.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
1. Go to the Job Data component, and open the job data of the Employee ID KU0051
2. Add two rows of data with the same Effective date.
3. The first new row of data with effective sequence 0, Action: Retirement, Reason: Early Retirement
4. The second new row of data with effective sequence 1, Action: Data Change, Reason: Correction-Job Code, delete the position Number. DO NOT SAVE the component.
5. Go to the employment data, the business title is available for edition.
6. Save the component
7. Go back to the search page, search and access to the same employee
8. Click the Employment Data. The Business title is grayed out.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms