PeopleSoft Mobile Applications - Mobile Expenses and Mobile Approvals FAQ
(Doc ID 1505021.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2014
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Mobile Expenses - Create and manage expense reports via mobile device.
Mobile Approvals - Approve Journals, Vouchers, Purchase Orders, Requisitions, and Expense Reports from mobile devices.
Attached FAQ document for PeopleSoft Mobile Applications.
Related Documentation and Patch Information: MOS ID: 1495035.1.
See also: NOTE:1362821.1 - PeopleSoft Video Feature Overviews for 9.1 Feature Packs and 9.2
The PeopleSoft Mobile Applications include the following functionality for PeopleSoft Financials and Supply Chain Management 9.1 and beyond:
- Ability to create and manage expense reports from a mobile device (iPhone or iPad, for example).
- Provide approval capability from mobile devices for expense reports, journals, purchase orders, requisitions, and vouchers.
- Ability to approve, deny, or push back pending transactions at the header level from a mobile device.
- Ability to select and view attachments (if applicable) and add comments for pending transactions.
- Ability to perform mass approvals using a mobile device
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Questions and Answers|