Last updated on JUNE 08, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM HelpDesk - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Notes Summary Grid overwrites existing note when the view is ordered by Date Added.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. Go to HR Helpdesk Center > Search Cases.
2. Search for HR Helpdesk case for EE
3. Open Case and navigate to Notes tab
4. Make sure at-least two notes are present on the case. If not, add notes and Save Case.
5. Sort by Date Added column
6. Re-open the case again from Search Cases page
7. Navigate to Notes tab and note the grid is still sorted by Date Added column. Click Add Note button
8. Add note text and click on Save button in case toolbar
9. Note that the last note gets overwritten.
CRM 9.1 MP4
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms