Enhancement - Finalize functionality and Contract Released Amounts
(Doc ID 1507166.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Enhancement request to add the following functionality:
When a Purchase Order is finalized at the Voucher, the encumbrance is correctly liquidated. But if there is a Contract associated to the transaction, the Released Amounts are untouched.
Need the system to decrement the Contract Release Amounts when the PO has been Finalized. This will then reflect the correct amount that have been released and paid.
1. Create an Amount Only PO for 500 with receiving required and associated to a Contract
2. Approve, Budget Check and Dispatch
3. Validate Contract Release Amounts
4. Create an Amount Only Receipt for 200
5. Create a Voucher by copying the PO Receipt for 200
6. Mark Voucher as Finalize
7. Budget Check the Voucher
8. Validate the encumbrance on the PO = 0
9. The Contract Released Amounts are not updated to reflect what was paid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document