Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating documents for newly hired employees, the following error message is received when checking the 'View Document Creation Results'. The create document process runs to success but does not create documents.
Message cannot be translated. This message has been customized and needs to have a message number assigned in the results table EP_GRP_RES_TBL ( for group ID results) or EP_EE_RES_TBL (for employee ID results)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > Performance Documents > Create Documents
2) Enter the required parameters
3) Run process (which runs EP_MGRDOC_AE)
4) Watch process go to success.
5) Navigate to: Main Menu > Workforce Development > Performance Management > View Document Creation Results
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms