Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Contract Released Qty/Amounts are not correctly updated when the Users changes the Contract ID on the P.O.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Create two General Contracts (A, B) for the same Vendor
- Create a Purchase order using Contract (A) as created above
- Approve, Budget Check and Dispatch the PO.
- Review the Contract Release Qty/Amounts on Contract A.
- Create a Change Order to change Contract A to Contract B on the PO. Save the PO.
- Review the Contract Release Qty/Amounts on both Contracts.
Both the Contracts should get updated to reflect correct release amounts.
Contracts referenced are not getting updated to reflect the Release Amounts correctly.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms