Unable To Create Requisition After Turning On MULTI_COMMENTS Functionality
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are Unable to create Requisition after turning on MULTI_COMMENTS functionality
1. Navigate to eProcurement-Define Requisition Page
2. Add Items and Services Page – 2 Special Items selected
3. Review and Submit Page - For Line Item 2 the Distribution line Ship to Location details are as follows: Ship To US001
By clicking on “Add ShipTo Comments” link, added comments on below screen in Ship To US001 and click on OK
As the comments are added, Ship To comments link changes to “Edit ShipTo Comments”
Then, for Line Item 2, change the Distribution line SHIP to Location using Modify Line/ Shipping/Accounting functionality
4. On Modify Line / Shipping / Accounting Page, ShipTo is changed for line 2 from US001 to US002
5. Select the option of applying distribution changes to ‘All Distribution Lines’
6. Now Line 1 & 2 have different SHIP TO addresses
Click on “Save and Submit” tab to save and submit this requisition
Once the user saves & submits this requisition, Ship To Code error pops up without generating any requisition ID
Ship to code US001 specified in the Ship to comments has not been used on this Requisition (10150,214)
Please navigate to the Ship To Comments page using the Ship To Comments hyperlink. Update the Ship To with a Ship To Location used on the Requisition, or delete the Invalid Ship To comment.
What is Working:
However, if Ship to comments relatd to US001 are deleted and then modify Line \ shipping functionality is used to change ship to code , this requisition goes through and creates a new requisition #190.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms