ePro Requisition Line Says Sourced To Purchase Order (PO) After Changing Distribute By From Amount only To Quantity And Line Is Locked
(Doc ID 1508149.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ePro Req line says sourced to PO after changing distribute by from Amt to Qty and line is locked. Sourcing icon appears on requisition line without sourcing. Requisition Line icon should be displayed correctly
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Enter a requisition with two lines
2. Line 2 has two distribution lines and is amount Only
3. Add a new distribution row to line 2
4. Change qty to 3 for line 2 and Answer Yes to redistribute
5. change Charge by to Qty
6. make each distrib line qty of 1
7. dist lines 1 and 2 now say processed
8. Save and Submit. Edit the req
9. Line two says sourced to PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document