Requisition Line Merchandise Amount Not Consistent With Merchandise Base Amount
(Doc ID 1508152.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9 to 9 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition Line Merchandise Amount not consistent with Merchandise Base Amount. The Merchandise Amount "A.MERCHANDISE_AMT" and Merchandise Base amounts "A.MERCH_AMT_BSE" are shown different
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Create a Special Request REQ as follow. (Navigation: Main Menu, eProcurement, Create Requisition)
2) Add a special request item. With Qty = 10 Price = 50 USD
3) Save the REQ.
4) Construct a PS Query to retrieve the REQ line amounts.
Select A.BUSINESS_UNIT, A.REQ_ID, A.LINE_NBR, A.MERCHANDISE_AMT,A.CURRENCY_CD, A.MERCH_AMT_BSE
FROM PS_REQ_LINE A
WHERE A.REQ_ID = 'XYZ'
Note that both merchandise and merchandise base amounts are the same.(= 500USD)
5) Go to Manage REQ, edit the REQ.
6) Change Line 1, Schedule 1 Qty to 1, add a schedule and set Qty to 9
7) Save the REQ.
8) Re-run the query (modify to also retrieve the base currency).
9) Notice that the amounts are now different. We expect the amount should be the same for the currency is same as base currency.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document