Last updated on JULY 14, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Modifying requisition - warning message is not working as expected. Clicking Cancel on the Warning message after requisition is edited should return the user to Review and Submit page.
Instead it takes the user to 'Confirmation' screen where changes can be submitted. Also terminates any Steps/Stages that were approved.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue
1) Add a new requisition. And click Continue.
2) Add an item and Click Save & Submit, Requisition is Pending Approval
3) Requisition is routed for workflow. Edit the req, Click ok to message to proceed
4) Edit the req again, make changes and click Save & preview approvals button
5)-Message is obtained:
"Saving modifications to this requisition will cause the approval process to be terminated. (18036,827)
The requisition user is saving has already entered the approval process. By clicking OK, any previous approvals will be void and the approval process will terminate, leaving this requisition in 'Open' status. To go back to the requisition, click Cancel."
5) when 'Cancel' is clicked,application does not take the user back to the 'Review and Submit' screen
6)-Instead it takes the user to 'Confirmation' screen where changes can be submitted.
7)-Also terminates any Steps/Stages that were approved.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms