Change to rolled PO updates closed distribution causing double encumbrance
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change to rolled PO updates closed distribution causing double encumbrance.
1) Create a single line PO in 2012 budget period. Amount only. Qty = 1ea. Price = $5000.00. Budget check and dispatch the PO.
2) Create a voucher. Copy from PO. Amount = $4000.00. Budget check the voucher.
3) Rollover the PO to 2013 budget period. Distrib line 1 reduced to $4000 and closed. Distrib line 2 is added for $1000.
4) Create PO change order. Add 29 cents to the PO line. Save the PO. See that the 29 cents was added to the closed distrib line and the Budget Status on the closed distrib line is changed to Not Checked. THIS IS INCORRECT.
5) Budget check the PO. Encumbrance in 2013 is $1000 (correct). Encumbrance in 2012 is now $8000.58 (INCORRECT - should be zero)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms