PC_POADJUST Not Create CRV When Commitment Control Reversal Populated In Project Option - DB2
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.1 version, Functionality
PC_POADJUST not create CRV when Commitment Control Reversal populated in Project Option - DB2
PC_POADJUST should generate CRV in PROJ_RESOURCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Setup: KKis on, Commitment control reversal is populated in Project Costing Option and using DB2
1) Create a PO, enter project detail, budget check and then dispatch.
2) Run cost collection(Payables) in PC
3) Check Transaction list for the project. COM transaction is created
4) Create a receipt fro m the PO
5) Create a voucher from the PO.
6) Budget Check the Voucher and then Post it.
7) Run cost collection for Payables and PO Adjustment
8) Check the transaction list for the project
9) only the ACT and COM rows are present. CRV row is not generated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms