EAP: Required Fields are not highlighted when left blank on the Withholding Vendor Information page
(Doc ID 1512829.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On the Withholding Vendor Information page, required fields are NOT getting highlighted when the fields are left blank and saved. However, the error message appears correctly.
The highlighted field is required. You must enter a value for it before proceeding. (15,54)
The specified field is required but does not have a value.
1. Navigate to Vendors > Vendor Information > Add/Update > Vendor
2. Select a Non-Withholding Vendor and go to the Location tab
3. Click on the Global/1099 Withholding hyperlink
4. Populate the Withholding Entity field and click OK
5. Above error occurs
6. Click OK on all four similar messages and notice that the required fields are NOT getting highlighted, unlike what is mentioned in the error message
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document