EAP: Withholding Update (AP_WTHD_UPDT) not updating WTHD_BASIS_AMT correctly in PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and WTHD_TRXN_TBL
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding Update (AP_WTHD_UPDT) is not updating the WTHD_BASIS_AMT field correctly in PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and WTHD_TRXN_TBL for Vouchers while using the 'Update Vendor Withholdings' page to update withholding to Yes.
1. Withholding Entity is setup with Apply Withholding = Withhold at Payment, Vendor Category = Reporting Only and Withholding Rule = 0%.
2. Create a Withholding Voucher with 2 Invoice lines and uncheck the Withholding Applicable and Applicable boxes on the Withholding Information page for Invoice line 1.
3. Pay the Voucher and run Payment Post.
4. PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD.WTHD_BASIS_AMT is populated only with Invoice line 2 amount correctly since Invoice line 1 is non-Withholding.
5. Update the Vendor Withholdings to Yes on the Vendors > 1099 Global Withholding > Maintain > Update Vendor Withholdings page
6. Run Withholding Update (AP_WTHD_UPDT).
7. Review table data.
PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD.WTHD_BASIS_AMT is only updated with the Invoice Line 2 amount. It should reflect the total Voucher amount as both of the Invoice lines are now set to Withholding applicable.
WTHD_TRXN_TBL.WTHD_BASIS_AMT is only updated with the Invoice Line 2 amount. It should reflect the total Voucher amount as both of the Invoice lines are now set to Withholding applicable.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms