EAP: Withholding Update (AP_WTHD_UPDT) not updating WTHD_BASIS_AMT correctly in PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and WTHD_TRXN_TBL
(Doc ID 1513829.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 8.9 to 9.1 [Release 8.9 to 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding Update (AP_WTHD_UPDT) is not updating the WTHD_BASIS_AMT field correctly in PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD and WTHD_TRXN_TBL for Vouchers while using the 'Update Vendor Withholdings' page to update withholding to Yes.
1. Withholding Entity is setup with Apply Withholding = Withhold at Payment, Vendor Category = Reporting Only and Withholding Rule = 0%.
2. Create a Withholding Voucher with 2 Invoice lines and uncheck the Withholding Applicable and Applicable boxes on the Withholding Information page for Invoice line 1.
3. Pay the Voucher and run Payment Post.
4. PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD.WTHD_BASIS_AMT is populated only with Invoice line 2 amount correctly since Invoice line 1 is non-Withholding.
5. Update the Vendor Withholdings to Yes on the Vendors > 1099 Global Withholding > Maintain > Update Vendor Withholdings page
6. Run Withholding Update (AP_WTHD_UPDT).
7. Review table data.
PYMNT_VCHR_WTHD.WTHD_BASIS_AMT is only updated with the Invoice Line 2 amount. It should reflect the total Voucher amount as both of the Invoice lines are now set to Withholding applicable.
WTHD_TRXN_TBL.WTHD_BASIS_AMT is only updated with the Invoice Line 2 amount. It should reflect the total Voucher amount as both of the Invoice lines are now set to Withholding applicable.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document