Last updated on SEPTEMBER 26, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the Review Worklist, the Adhoc Reviewer doesn't have any Review Comment area to enter comments or indicate that the transaction had been Reviewed.
Steps to recreate the issue:
- Purchasing definition: PO change options with approval framework control
- Approval process setup with 'Purchaseorder' and no self approval
- User list setup: supervisor by user id, query _role_supervisor_by_oprid
- Buyer setup: default PO status is open
- Create PO, view approvals, insert reviewer, apply approval changes and submit for approval
- Reviewer worklist: there is fields for reviewer to enter comments or indicate the PO has been reviewed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms