Last updated on JUNE 15, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM Online Marketing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 29-July-2014***
Cannot Import HTML Documents in OLM.
After applying Bundle 11, the RA_ATTACHMENT process fails, giving the error message in Document Designer.
An invalid parameter has been passed to the file attachment function. (2,788) RY_DOCUMENT_ADAPTER.Utility.ImportFile.OnExecute Name:openFile PCPC:1039 Statement:35
Called from:RY_DOCUMENT_ADAPTER.EmailDocumentAdapter.OnExecute Name:DoImport Statement:100
Called from:RY_DOC_EMAIL.GBL.RYEDOC_EML_WRK.RY_HTML_IMPORT.FieldChange Statement:1
An invalid parameter has been passed to one of the following functions: AddAttachment(), ViewAttachment(), or DeleteAttachment().
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Logon to OLM 9.1 environment as VP1
2. Navigate to Marketing > Document Designer
3. Click Add New Email Document
4. Fill in the required fields on the first page especially Attach to Dialog field
5. Go to Designer Tab
6. Click Import HTML button, specify a .htm file to upload
7. Click Upload button. The error is thrown.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms