PV_REQ_LN_XREF. KEY1_FLD_VAL Appears To Get Modified by Approval Workflow Framework (AWE) Leading To Incorrect Information Getting Dispatched To Vendor.
(Doc ID 1515098.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In testing with a direct connect vendor the PV_REQ_LN_XREF.KEY1_FLD_VAL is getting changed to the value of the first line when using workflow. This will lead to incorrect information getting dispatched to the vendor.
- Setup AWE for Requisitions
- Setup Direct Connect for external supplier
- Create Requisition
- Select Web and punchout to vendor site
- Select items and return Cart content to PeopleSoft
- On Review and Submit tab click on Save and Preview
- SELECT * FROM PS_PV_REQ_LN_XREF WHERE REQ_ID is test requisition
- Note KEY1_FLD_VAL and see that they were the original part IDs brought in from supplier
- Go back to requisition and click on Submit button routing the requisition to the approver
- Again SELECT * FROM PS_PV_REQ_LN_XREF WHERE REQ_ID is test requisition
- Note KEY1_FLD_VAL has now changed to the value of the first line; both line now have the same number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!