Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1) Create a contract with two category lines, each with a max line amount.
2) Create a new ePro req for the two category lines. Amount of each line is equal to the max line amount on the contract.
3) Budget check the req
4) Expedite req to create the PO
5) Try to budget check the PO from the Purchase Order page (or just hit save) and get this error:
The contract category on line 1 exceeds the maximum amount of 323875 for contract category line 2. (10150,252)
Category line amount exceeded.
1) Enable Commitment Control
2) Create a new contract. Maximum Amount is $1000. Enter two category lines. Lines do not have any maximum amounts.
3) Create a new PO with two lines ($500 each) referencing the contract category lines.
4) Budget check the PO.
5) Now try to Dispatch (or simply save the PO) and get this error, which is incorrect:
Total PO amount exceeds the contract maximum amount of 1000 (Contract) (10400,36)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms