EAP: Voucher Posting abends at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.CF_INH2.Step02
(Doc ID 1515892.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Voucher Posting abends at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.CF_INH2.STEP02 with an error while processing Prepaid applied Regular Vouchers.
Error Position: 0 Return: 805 - ORA-00001: unique constraint (EMDBO.PS_PST_TXGL_TMP4) violated.
Process ABENDED at Step AP_PSTCOMMON.CF_INH2.Step02 (SQL) -- RC = 805
1. At General Ledger > Ledgers > Ledger Groups, ensure that 'Keep Ledgers in Sync' is turned on and there is more than one Translation Ledger specified for the Ledger Group at General Ledger > Ledgers > Ledger Groups
2. Create a Prepaid Voucher
3. Post and pay the Prepaid Voucher
4. Create a Regular Voucher with an Invoice Date that is different from the Invoice Date of the Prepaid Voucher
5. Apply the Regular Voucher to the Prepaid Voucher
6. Post the Regular Voucher
7. Voucher Posting will abend with the above error
THe VCHR_ACCTG_LINE table has ACCR entries populated correctly but PPAY entries are missing.
Also VOUCHER.POST_STATUS_AP is set to 'P' and VOUCHER.IN_PROCESS_FLG is set to 'N'.
NOTE: Subsequent Voucher Posting run for the Business Unit or for a new Voucher successfully generates missing PPAY entries for the above Prepayment applied Regular Voucher.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document