ELM 9.X: JPM_JP_SYNC Message Generated in HRMS Transforms to Corrupted XML with Missing Data in Enterprise Learning Management (ELM)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
***Checked for relevance on 09-JUL-2014***
The JPM_JP_SYNC message generated in HRMS when transformed results in corrupted XML with missing data for JPM_JP_SYNC message for the Enterprise Learning Management (ELM) node in ELM application.
Steps to Replicate: **
1) Need to ensure HRMS Job Profile Management (JPM) Fullsync messages have processed successfully and data loaded into ELM.
2) Need to ensure JPM Incremental syncs messages are setup and configured in HRMS and ELM as required.
3) In HRMS, add Competencies to Person Profile for Learner
4) Learner completes Learning Objective in ELM associated to Person Profile Competency.
5) In ELM, LM_LEARNER_MET_OBJV_SYNC message goes to done and triggers synchronous message HMCR_SYNC_PORT, which triggers HMCR_SYNC_PORT in HRMS, invoking Service SetPersonProfile.
6) JPM_JP_SYNC message is generated and notice that the HCM XML created with “ <![CDATA[ <data PsNonXml="Yes", causing the XML generated in ELM for ELM node to be corrupted with missing data.
(**Note: Attachment with Steps to Replicate Issue)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms