Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reassigned and Resubmitted Expense Report skipping Approval step.
1) Enable Expense Manager (EM), Pre Pay Auditor (PA) and Post Pay Auditor for Expense Report.
2) Refinement Template Criteria - Every 7th Expense Report and every expense report with amount greater than 1000 USD should route to Pre Pay Auditor.
1) User creates and submits 2 expense reports - one with amount greater than 1000 USD, say ER1 and other with amount less than 1000 USD, say ER2.
2) ER1 routed to EM and ER2 routed to EM and PA.
3) PA logs in and reassign both ER1 and ER2 from EM to PA.
4) PA sends both expense reports for revision.
5) User adds one more transaction line to both ER1 and ER2 and resubmits.
ER1 and ER2 should route to EM.
ER1 gets 'Approved for Payment' and ER2 routed directly to PA.
Please see replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms