EAP: Adjustment Voucher no longer displays "Adjust Matched Values" box
(Doc ID 1516534.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an Adjustment Voucher from a matched PO Voucher, the 'Adjust Matched Values' box is not checked prior to saving the Adjustment Voucher. If the User exits the Adjustment Voucher and then realizes that the "Adjust Matched Values" box should be checked, when the Adjustment Voucher is re-displayed, the "Adjust Matched Values" box is no longer displayed or visible on the Invoice Information page. As a result, the Adjustment Voucher can no longer be matched in order to make the quantity available on the PO again.
1. Create a PO with Matching turned on
2. Dispatch the PO
3. Create a Receipt from the PO
4. Create a Voucher from the Receiver
5. Run Matching
6. Voucher is matched
7. Create an Adjustment Voucher from the Voucher in Step 4 by using the Worksheet Copy Option
8. On the Voucher Worksheet page, check the "Reverse Qty/Amt" box but DO NOT check the "Adjust Matches Values" box
9. Adjustment Voucher created with "Adjust Matched Values" box unchecked
10. Save the Adjustment Voucher
11. On the Summary page, Match Status = No Match
12. Exit the Adjustment Voucher
13. Re-display the Adjustment Voucher
14. On the Invoice Information page, the "Adjust Matched Values" box is no longer displayed or visible
15. As a result, the Adjustment Voucher can no longer be matched in order to make the quantity available on the PO again
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document