Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
ISSUE 1 : The link to "View/Edit as HTML" on Text Catalog page has no effect, whereas it is expected to show the details.
1.Navigate to Set Up HRMS -> Product Related -> ePerformance -> Text Catalog -> Maintain Text Catalog.
2. Open a Text Catalog.
3. Click View/Edit as HTML.
4. Clicking on the link does not have any effect.
ISSUE 2 : The search results should reflect the new search criteria results ,and not the prior. If the new search criteria does not have any rows, then the grid should be clear and not continuing to display the prior search results whereas When the search criteria does not return any results, the rows from previous search should be cleared.
1. Navigate to Main menu > Workforce Development > Performance Document > View Document
2. Add search criteria and check the search results.
3. Now change search criteria to something that should give no result.
4. Although the results specifies the message: There are no documents that meet the Search Criteria. Still repeats the results from previous search. This should ideally be cleared.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms