Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Human Resources - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The prompt view on the Rating Model in the Profile Type Configuration allows the user to select an Inactive Rating Model.
The prompt view shows the current row from the Rating Model table, even if the has a status of "inactive". The system allows the user (Admin, Employee and Manager) to administer the Content Type in the Person Profile with the inactive rating model. The prompt view should not allow the user to select an inactive rating model.
1. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Profile Management > Content Catalog > Rating Model.
2. Select a Rating Model and add a row of Inactive status.
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Set Up HRMS > Product Related > Profile Management > Profiles > Profile Types.
4. Select Profile Type "Person".
5. On the Content tab of the profile select a Content Type that uses the Rating Model that you made inactive in Step 2.
6. In the Rating Model field on Properties tab, enter the inactive Rating Model to make this the default. (Observe that no warning is issued to alert the user that an inactive Rating Model has been entered.)
7. Make sure the effective date here is later than the effective date of the inactive Rating Model.
8. Navigate to Main Menu > Workforce Development > Profile Management > Profiles > Person Profiles.
9. Select an employee and the Profile Type selected in step 4.
8. Select a date later than or equal to the effective date of the Rating Model entered in step 7.
9. Go to the tab that contains the Content Type from step 5, which now is configured with an inactive Rating Model. Observe that the inactive Rating Model has been populated into the record.
10. Complete other required data for the Content Type.
11. Save the Profile.
Observe that the system does not warn the user that an inactive Rating Model has been selected.
Note: When the user enters an inactive Rating Model into an applicant profile, this can cause an error if the applicant is hired, and the system tries to transfer the profile item from applicant to employee profile.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms