PeopleSoft Interaction Hub--Overview and Frequently Asked Questions
(Doc ID 1516933.1)
Last updated on MARCH 19, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PRTL Interaction Hub - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document addresses common questions about the PeopleSoft Interaction Hub. In particular, the following areas are covered:
- Rebranding of the product, why it was done.
- Restricted use license: functionality that is included for free, what requires a full, paid license. Why it’s being offered.
- Relationship to and dependencies on PeopleTools and PeopleSoft Applications.
- Differences between the Interaction Hub and other PeopleSoft features
- Continuous Release Model. Plans for upgrades and maintenance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!