Transferred Documents Not Showing Manager Name In View Documents
(Doc ID 1516952.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transferred documents not showing Manager name in View Documents, when the transferred to manager is a new hire and their effective date in the ps_names table is newer than the document end date.
Steps to Replicate :
1. Note down the Hire date of an Employee (Employee hired on 01.01.2000)
2. Create a Performance document , whose end date is earlier than the Employee hire date.
3. From the Navigation : Workforce Development – Performance management – Performance Document – Administrative Tasks – Transfer Document, select the Document .
4. Transfer the Document to the Same Employee.
5. Navigate to View documents and search for the Document
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR : The Manager name is not displayed for the Performance document .
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR : The Manager name should be displayed.
IMPACT : With the Manager name missing, the complete details of the Performance Document is not presented for those who view the documents.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document