Transferred Documents Not Showing Manager Name In View Documents
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS ePerformance - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transferred documents not showing Manager name in View Documents, when the transferred to manager is a new hire and their effective date in the ps_names table is newer than the document end date.
Steps to Replicate :
1. Note down the Hire date of an Employee (Owen Wills hired on 01.01.2000)
2. Create a Performance document , whose end date is earlier than the Employee (Owen Wills) hire date.
3. From the Navigation : Workforce Development – Performance management – Performance Document – Administrative Tasks – Transfer Document, select the Document .
4. Transfer the Document to the Employee (Owen Wills).
5. Navigate to View documents and search for the Document
ACTUAL BEHAVIOR : The Manager name is not displayed for the Performance document .
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR : The Manager name should be displayed.
IMPACT : With the Manager name missing, the complete details of the Performance Document is not presented for those who view the documents.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms