"Do Not Refund" Service Indicators Are Ignored In Online Refund When The End Date Is In The Future
Last updated on JULY 11, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CS 9, with a Service Impact of Do Not Refund the online refund process incorrectly sends the refund. The Batch refund process correctly holds the refund.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Setup a Service Indicator for No Refund
- Setup a Service Impact with Basis of Impact of Term and Date with a future Date
- Apply the Service Indicator to a student
- Put a negative balance on the student account
- process an online student refund
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms