ETL9.X: Prior Period Time with payable status = PD Is Getting Pulled Into Payroll Every Pay Period And Employees Are Overpaid.
(Doc ID 1518089.1)
Last updated on MAY 28, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Prior period Time Data is getting pulled into Payroll every Pay Period and employees are overpaid.
Prior period Time Data once paid should not be loaded with current period data unless there are any changes to already paid time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter time
2. Run TA
3. load time to paysheets
4. run calc and confirm
5. Run extract cost process
6. make prior period adjustments
7. create offsets by running time admin
8. load adjustments to online check for the off cycle portion of the next payroll calendar
9. delete the online check due to some issues needing corrections or adjustments
10. reload the time after corrections to online check again (observe there are duplicate rows in the ps_tl_xref_tbl due to the deleted check)
11. calc and confirm online check
12. run extract costs for the off cycle check....this brings back the costs and sets payable status to PD but for the first duplicate xref value sets payroll_req_num to zero and reason code not ok to pay
(the first xref found in the table doesn't find a match in pay earnings or pay oth earns and sets payable status to RP and reason code to NOP, then it processes the next row in xref table and sets payable status to PD and populates the labor amounts, but leaves the reason code and payroll req num settings as is)
13. run the next on cycle portion of the payroll and see that this time is loaded to the oncycle check and causes employee to be double paid.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Prior period Time Data is getting pulled into Payroll every Pay Period and employees are overpaid.|