EAP: Voucher not saved and placed on Payment Hold when Prenotification is required but not confirmed and Payment Method = Check not defined for External Account
(Doc ID 1518555.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to save a Voucher for a Vendor who is setup with "Prenotification Required" but has not yet been Confirmed, and the External Account DOES NOT have Payment Method = Check defined, a warning message and an error occur. So, the Voucher is not saved and not placed on Payment Hold.
This vendor has not been prenoted for EFT/ACH payment. Payment Method 'System Check' will be used. (7250,357)
Select Payment Method does not exist for this Bank Account. (7015,34)
1. Vendor is setup as follows on the Vendor > Location > Payables hyperlink > Payables Options page:
Under Payables Options, Payment Method = Automated Clearing House for the Bank
Under Electronic File Options, box for "Prenoficiaton Required" is checked and Status = New
Under Venodr Bank Account Options, Vendor Bank Account is defined
2. External Account only has Payment Method = Automated Clearing House defined
3. Create a Voucher for the Vendor in Step 1
4. Save the Voucher
5. Above warning message occurs
6. Click OK
7. Method changes from ACH to CHK
8. Click Save
9. Above error occurs -- Voucher is not saved and not placed on Payment Hold
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!