Last updated on OCTOBER 09, 2015
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HRMS Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The completed Prepare for Hire page shows wrong Start Date for transferred employee
When returning to the Prepare for Hire page of an applicant that has been transferred via Manage Hires, the Start Date displays the employee's Last Start Date rather than the Start Date for the job opening.
Steps to Replicate:
1. Test with Empl ID KU0099.
2. Add Empl ID KU0099 as a new applicant.
3. Link the applicant to a Job Opening.
4. Prepare and accept a Job Offer.
5. Prepare the applicant for hire. Note the Start Date = 7/24/2012.
6. Go to Manage Hires and select the applicant.
7. Click Add Job.
8. Note that the Last Start Date in Job Data is 2/8/1998.
9. Save the update.
10. Navigate back to the Job Opening.
11. On the Take Action dropdown for the applicant, select Prepare for Hire.
12. Note that the Start Date = 2/8/1998 (the Last Start Date) rather than the Start Date for this job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms