Manage Applicant Disposition Status Changed to Reject Only when Online Screening Criteria is Set to Zero Years of Experience
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.1 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When online screening criteria for a job opening is set to "0" years of experience and a user having 0 years of work experience is applying for a job opening, the disposition status is being displyed as “REJECT ONLY”.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
1. Navigate to >> Recruiting >> Create Job Opening
2. On Qualifications tab – Add "L-Post-Doctorate" under Work Experience & Education and Save.
3. Go to Screening Tab and Click on Online Screening and fill the required details and verify the Experience is 0 and Save it.
4. Now navigate to Main Menu >> Careers and apply for the New Job Opening created.
5. Navigate one more time and verify the Disposition status in >> Recruiting >> Find Job Opening and Click on Manage Applicant.
6. The disposition status shows as 'Reject Only'.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms