EAR9.0+: Maintenance Worksheet Disappears From Page After ARUPDATE When It Should Not
(Doc ID 1519361.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 22, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
STATEMENT OF ISSUE
Running ARUPDATE for payments only using Application Engine Request posts payments, when there is a Maintenance Group set to be posted using the same Application Engine Request, ARUPDATE skips the Maintenance Group and leaves it Unposted as expected. However, the Maintenance Worksheet disappears from the page - Receivables Maintenance > Maintenance Worksheet > Update Worksheet.
It can be reviewed only under -Receivables Update > Posting Results > All Items w/ Detail. The worksheet is no longer available to be updated.
STEPS TO REPLICATE
- Create a payment and apply it using Payment Worksheet.
- Create the accounting entries of the payment and set the group to be posted.
- Create a maintenance group and create the accounting entries of this maintenance group and set it to be posted.
- Create a Run Control ID for ARUPDATE.
- Call the Run Control ID from Application Engine Request.
- Set AR_PGG1 and AR_POST1 for payments only process with Group_Type = 'P'.
- Run ARUPDATE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!