ELM 9.1: Find Learning Gap from HRMS Should Launch the Team Current Objectives Page
Last updated on MAY 31, 2016
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELS Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In HRMS, in the ePerformance module on the ‘Current document’ page, the ‘Find Learning Gaps’ link which is visible in the ‘Learning Section’, when selected should launch to Team Member Objectives page of ELM in a new browser window. This does not currently happen!
1) Login as a Manager in HRMS.
2) Navigate to: Manager Self Service > Performance Management >Performance Documents > Create Documents (Note: Select a Performance Document that has an intergrated Learning Section.
3) Click on Continue
4) Select an employee who is reporting to the Manager and again click ‘Continue’ button
5) Enter and select the data in ‘Document creation details’. For example: Period : 07/01/2007 12/31/2007,Document Type : Test Process Flow Template : LM Integration Performance document
6) Click ‘Create Documents’ button
7) Click ‘Current Documents’ link
8) Click ‘Test Process Flow " document for the periad mentioned above
9) Click ‘Start’ link
10) ‘Locates Service’ successfully and ‘Find Learning Gap’ link is visible in the ‘Learning Section’
11) Click ‘Find Learning Gaps’ link to display ELM Team Member Objectives page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms